IRIS and ISABELLA

Monday, April 5, 2010

20 Minute Picnic

We've been having new carpet and hardwood floors installed and a closet ripped out to make way for an office. Needless to say our house has been turned upside down. We've had workers in and out and drywall dust everywhere. I didn't want to leave the house with the workers around but I also couldn't stand the noise anymore so I decided to take Iris to the dock for a picnic lunch. It was a beautiful day. However, the picnic was short. Iris ate a little and then decided she was much more interested in the water. I figured it wasn't the safest thing for me to be chasing her on the dock at 9 months pregnant so back to the house we went. I think it took me longer to pack the food and walk down to the dock than the actual picnic time.

No comments: