I think Iris went down this slide 50 times....
After some sliding and jumping we sat down for a picnic with the Buxton's. I neglected to get a picture of my family but I did get a good picture of the Buxton's...
The weather has been so nice that we've been eating on the back porch a lot lately. During one of our lunches both girls refused to eat their meatballs. I tried putting them on a toothpick and discovered that the girls will eat just about anything if they can put it on a stick. They were even eating their peas and carrots with the toothpick--whatever works!
Iris and Clara started "Sports Camp." They were suppose to be on a micro-soccer team but somehow we ended up in "Sports Camp" and just decided to stay. They are learning how to kick, catch, throw and bat. So far there is A LOT of room for improvement. Camp is hard though, it's in the evening and it requires 100% parent participation which makes it very hard with Isabella running all over the place. I'm not sure if we are going to make it through the season.

No comments:
Post a Comment