IRIS and ISABELLA

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Post Halloween Pix

I had to share this photo I took of my nieces and nephew earlier in the week. They were on their way to a pre-Halloween event in Summerville when I happened to be in town. I just had to meet them and take a picture...too cute!
Iris brings home so much "artwork" and papers are piling up everywhere. I felt guilty for not displaying them so for now I have created our "Door of Art." These are the girls Halloween pieces... I was so happy when Iris came home with a footprint bat to match Isabella's handprint bat---so sweet! Shopping at Target for post halloween deals. I didn't but this ice cream cone costume but I couldn't resist trying it on Isabella in the store... And last but not least my 2nd annual Pumpkin Cheeseburger Pie. Halloween was so busy this year that I didn't even have a chance to make this until the day after Halloween! Oh well, it was a nice way to say goodbye to October.
Yummy!