IRIS and ISABELLA

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Last Day of Toddler Time

Today was Isabella's last day of Toddler Time.  I just love her teachers, Margie, Ellen and Nancy. They were super sweet and loved Isabella. We will certainly miss them!
I tried my best to get the below pictures side by side by my computer skills are lacking. The first is today's picture and the second is the picture I took on her first day of Toddler Time. She has grown so much!


One of may favorite things about Toddler Time this year was all of the adorable arts and crafts projects she brought home.  I even framed a "painting" and have it hanging in her room.  The one below is currently on a tiny easel on my dresser.  It's called "Rainbow Drops."
Isabella got a super special treat on her last day too---Daddy made a surpsise visit!  

No comments: