
On Saturday we went to an Oyster Roast given by a member of Brad's car club. It was here on Johns Island and a bit rainy but the weather held out for the evening. We decided just to take Iris. It was the first time I used a baby sling (thank you Lenna for letting me borrow it) but it worked great. Iris just slept most of the evening.
And no, it is not easy to shuck oysters while wearing a baby!
2 comments:
So glad you were able to use the sling! It looks like it works better for you than it did for me! I need an Iris fix--soon!!
How cute! I love your blog! Mike just surprised me with a new computer yesterday-it works soooo much better. I can check my e-mail and don't mind blogging any longer. I will keep up with you here. Iris is soooo adorable! I always thought I would like a baby sling. She is too cute trying to hold her head up!! You look exactly the same, as beautiful as always!!!!!
Post a Comment