IRIS and ISABELLA

Friday, October 31, 2008

Iris' First Halloween!

Iris' Grandad worked on carving her a beautiful pumpkin while Brad and I could not decide what we wanted Iris to be for Halloween. Brad wanted Iris to be in a "funny" costume....

Then we got invited to a Halloween Party at the country club and I was not going to have my daughter go to the party dressed as a whoopie cushion! I don't think she would ever forgive us for that! I thought about just taking her in her Halloween onesie and "boo" socks.....

But we decided on an Angel.....

The party was a bit chaotic with all of the kids crawling around but it was so much fun to see them all dressed up. Below is my friend Courtney with her son, Hugh, and their newest addition, Julian, is in the stroller. He was an adorable little pumpkin. Lenna's daughter, Clara, was the cutest mouse I have ever seen!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

The whoopie cushion is pretty funny, though!