IRIS and ISABELLA

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hanging out in Nosara

I bought the cutest little boat for Iris. When she touches any of the pictures on the front it makes tugboat sounds, seal sounds, bubble sounds etc. She really loved it. Here's a few pix of her hanging out in the pool and Brent and Sally's house.
CUTIE PIE!!! She is sitting up so well it is amazing! And no, you're not imaging it, despite all of the sunblock Iris did turn a shade darker when we were there.
I had to include a picture of 3 things you probabay have never seen and may never see again: (1) my dad relaxing, (2) my dad in shorts and (3) my dad reading a book. I think he enjoyed the trip even more than he'll admit.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I thought Iris looked darker, wow, that's an impressive tan! Your dad looks the same. Good to see him enjoying himself. Take care!