Sunday, February 1, 2009
Sleeping Upright
I debated whether I should post this picture or not but it was such a precious moment I couldn't help it. This is Iris sleeping in the Baby Bjorn right after our walk on the beach. She is fast asleep. Her head kept bobbing down and I couldn't tell what she was looking at and then I realized she was out cold! If you've ever been to Nosara you know the roads are all dirt and there is no "traffic." The restaurant we were going to for breakfast was only a couple hundred feet away so I did not buckle her in her car seat etc. for the short trip down the dirt road.
I really think I should be the one sleeping after "wearing" her all the way down the beach and back--she's a heavy little thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment