Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Isabella is 3 Months
Happy 3 Month birthday Isabella!
You are growing so fast and weigh about 12 lbs. now. You are a very easy going baby. You're sleeping approx. 11-12 hours a night and waking up only once to eat which has not been bad at all. You fight sleep during the day and don't fall asleep in the car as easily as Iris did. However, you are very easy to put to bed at night. I wrap you in your miracle blanket and rock you for just a few minutes. Sometimes you fall straight asleep but if not I go ahead and lay you down in the bassinet and you fall asleep all by yourself. You love for anyone to sit and talk to you. You just light up with a big smile and coo and coo. I feel guilty that I can not spend as much time with just you as I was able to with Iris when she wqas a baby. Some days I feel like I just toss you from swing to bouncy seat to activity mat because keeping up with Iris is never ending. I have been making an effort to slow down and sit with you each day though. Usually when Iris takes her nap we sit on the couch together and just talk or watch TV together. Yes. you do actually watch the TV, it's very cute. You're a very bright eyed, alert and smiley baby and we just love watching you grow each day. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment