IRIS and ISABELLA

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Isabella 18 months
















Isabella is 18 months old and I did not forget to take her picture!  Yes, she is in her pajamas so it was close but I did remember before I put her to bed and that's an improvement.   

Some of her new phrases are:
 "I wuv ew"  - I love you
"here go mommy" - she hands me random things all day
"hug, hug" - she wraps her arms around her when she says it--too cute!
"Wat dat Mommy"

She will pretty much repeat anything you say to her now.  Those are just a few of my favorites.  I should have bought her a Tinkerbell costume for Halloween this year.  She loves to "Tinker" with things and she's still teeny tiny.  Her current favorite toy is a calculator.  If she could take it apart she would.   

Her 18 month stats are as follows:
Weight:  20 lbs., 3rd percentile
Height:   31 in., 29% percentile
Head Circumference:  18.3in., 48th percentile

Happy 18 Month Birthday Isabella!


1 comment:

Iris said...

She should be 5'2". We were told that girls double their height at 18 months. That will make her as tall as some of her cousins. Such a good photo.