IRIS and ISABELLA

Monday, October 17, 2011

Princess Birthday Party

If these pictures look familiar I promise I didn't just repost them.  After we did the Princess carriage ride with my sister and Avery we were invited to a friends birthday party at Princess of Tides. All of the princesses were beautiful.  The birthday girl is EvanMarie dressed as Cinderella with the big blue bow in the middle. 


Each princess got to make their own lip balm and sugar srcub.  This is Iris with her sugar scrub before she dumped a ton of sprinkles in it.  We haven't used these yet but they sure do smell yummy!

After making our bath products the girls took a carriage ride.  This time I actually got a picture of the whole carriage.  Don't worry, Iris did not ride on the end like that.  She sat between two adults in the middle.  I tried to get her to wear a different princess dress so at least our pictures would look different but she refused.  This is her favorite and the one she wears everyday.  No, that is not an exaggeration. She truly wears this dress--everyday!!!
After the carriage ride we went across the street to Cupcake for some delicious cupcakes.  It was a super cute birthday party, perfect for little princesses!

No comments: