"Happy I love You Day" was busy. I dropped both girls off around 8:30. Then, I had to go back and pick up Isabella at 10:00 to make it to Iris' Valentines party at school. I knew we wouldn't be done in time for me to drive back downtown to pick up Isabella by 11:30. Isabella loves Iris class though so she was excited to go to her party. Here everyone is taking turns handing out their Valentines.
Then it was time for snacks. Notice Isabella right at home with the rest of the class. She just sat right down at the table and started eating. Luckily they had set a few extra places. She thinks she is such a big girl.
We continued the celebration that evening with dinner. I turned my traditional Halloween Cheeseburger Pie into individual miniature heart shaped pies.
Luckily, the girls loved them!
They loved dessert even more though. This was another Pinterest find.
The day was so busy and Brad did not make it home for dinner ( we eat early) so I waited until after baths to give them their Valentine gifts. That way Brad could see them. We decided not to give them in the morning or we would never make it out the door.
Yes, beanbags are on add Valentine gift but they were originally purchased for a "previous holiday." I decided they had enough gifts that "holiday" and put them up for a later date. They are not the easiest things to hide and store though so I went ahead and gave them to the girls. They dove right in...
Smacking on candy...
If you're wondering why Isabella is wearing a coat with her pajamas it's just her new thing. She wears a coat all day. Usually the hat is always on too. Some days when I pick her up from Toddler Time she is still wearing her coat. They can not get them off of her either. Iris was my shoe girl. Isabella is my coat girl.
Happy I Love You Day girls ! We Love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment