IRIS and ISABELLA

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Busy Body

This is just a short illustration of what Iris gets into in a days time. This was my laundry rack, it was upright moments earlier. She pulled it down on top of herself and laughed. This is before 8:00am...
This is her trying to climb the first step. She'd sit down, think about it, babble to herself and then get up and try it again. This lasted for almost 30 minutes. I did get some laundry and dishes done since she at least stayed in the same spot for me so I could easily keep an eye on her.... BUT this is what happened when I turned my back. She's emptying the contents of her diaper bag and lunch bag. If you look close you'll see her jar of baby food that is rolling away and one of my credit cards that she pulled out of my wallet.

No comments: