Yes, it is very odd to have your child trampling through a graveyard and stepping over tombstones to find Easter eggs.
It was a quick hunt to say the least. Iris found 3 eggs and then we went back in because of the rain. They decided to try the EE Hunt again on Wednesday. Hopefully it will be a nicer day.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Easter Egg Hunt, Take 1
Monday was Iris' Easter Egg Hunt at school. I dropped Iris off at school and then got a call that the Easter Egg Hunt was cancelled due to the weather, then I got a call that it was back on. Very confusing morning to say the least. So anyway, I show back up for "The Hunt" and all the kids are ready and excited and as soon as we walk out the door the rain begins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love your blog. I check it every day. These photos are so good; one is framed.
Post a Comment