IRIS and ISABELLA

Friday, March 19, 2010

Fun Filled Friday

Iris woke up this morning with a ton of energy. She was into everything and somehow managed to find this in one of my bathroom drawers and, of course, insisted on wearing it. It's actually kind of genious. I think I will let her wear this again when I feed her oatmeal or spaghetti, the two meals that she loves to rub into her hair.
Then it was off to The Little Gym to burn some more energy.... After that we took a trip to Costco, a nap and then it was such a beautiful day I decided we should go to the park...
and a little snack after playtime to tie us over until we met my sister and the kids for pizza and ice cream to celebrate Logan's birthday. Logan and her best friend, Kate, both turned 8 this weekend and opted for a "girls weekend" together instead of a party. Friday night was a sleepover at my sister's house and then the next night would be at Kate's. I didn't get any pictures at the pizza place because Mary and me were severely outnumbered with 5 kids at a pizza buffet. I don't think we were all sitting down at the table together for one minute. Someone was either running around or up getting more pizza. Here's a few pix of everyone goofing around at the ice cream parlor...
Notice Ashton actually has his balanced on his nose...
Iris didn't get left out of the festivities. She raided everyone else's ice cream cup when they went to play video games...
and therefore ended up with every color of the rainbow all over her. I soaked this shirt in Oxiclean overnight and it still has stains. I guess I'll be bleaching it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh - the shower cap has me crying with laughter!! I'm totally going to try that with Julian. Too funny!!