IRIS and ISABELLA

Monday, January 10, 2011

Brrrrrr!

Brrrrrr! Sorry I have not posted in a while. Things got a little busy after the holidays and now everyone is sick. Good day to be sick though. It is freezing outside---literally! Here's some pix of how things look right now....
It has been raining all day and Iris thinks it is snowing. Poor thing has been indoors for almost a week now with croup. I took her on the porch so she could see the icicles. I pulled one off of this palm tree and handed it to her to look at. She immediately ran inside, put it in a bowl and sat down on the couch and watched TV while she ate her "Popsicle." I thought it was cute. Then a few minutes later she was standing at the front door saying "more Popsicles, more Popsicles." So much for that brilliant idea.
I honestly have not taken pictures of the girls since Christmas. I took a few today just so I would have something to post. Iris enjoying her aquadoodle. Glad I stashed a few gifts away after Christmas. They have come in handy this past week.
Isabella is sick too. She has everything Iris had except the fever so I don't think it's technically croup. Just a bad cold and cough. You wouldn't know it from this smile though....
I'm spending the day washing all of out sheets, crib bumpers, blankets, decorative pillow covers etc. If it's washable it's going in the laundry! I feel like everything is contaminated with germs and want everyone feeling better asap. I know it's only January but I'm about ready for spring!

No comments: