Thursday, January 20, 2011
Sick of being Sick!
Yes, we are still here. It's been a while since I updated the blog because at least one person has been sick in this family for the last 3 weeks. After Iris recovered from Croup, Isabella got it. I was hopeful it would remain just a little cold and cough but she had croup as well. Isabella was slowly getting better and Iris was well so I went ahead and took her to school last Thursday. She did fine and I thought we had finally kicked this thing for good. Then, on Saturday morning she threw up in her crib and continued getting sick for the rest of the morning. Brad joined her shortly thereafter. I tried to quarantine Isabella and I from them as best I could. After more washing of sheets, blankets, etc. I thought I had once again beaten this thing. Then, Thursday night I got a stomach bug and was up all night. I called mom Friday morning for reinforcement. She mentioned that she didn't feel too good but thought it was something she ate and came on over to help with the kids. That worked until about noon at which time she succumbed to the couch and I was feeding her Popsicles. So that's why many of you have not heard from you and my blog has not been updated. I did mange to take a few pictures while we all stay home and recuperated. Here's what we've been up to:
Pajama Tea Parties....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love your blog. Photo of Isabella with the bowling pin is great!
Post a Comment