IRIS and ISABELLA

Sunday, January 23, 2011

We've Got Mail!

We received some fun things in the mail while everyone was sick. That certainly helped with the boredom of being stuck indoors. Granny bought the girls some scrubs and a doctor's kit for Christmas but Iris' scrubs did not get here in time. That turned out to be a blessing in disguise! They arrived while we were all sick so I gave her the scrubs along with the doctor's kit I had been hiding. She loves the scrubs. She calls them her "Dr. Dress." Here she is testing out her "Dr. tools"... reflex hammer.... blood pressure cuff... and giving herself a shot in the ear... Isabella also received an adorable pair of scrubs but she wasn't feeling too great so I didn't get any pictures with her yet. I promise I will though! Then Iris received some scarves that Nana knitted her. Of course she insisted on wearing them both at the same time...
Iris finally feeling better and ready to head outside!!

No comments: