IRIS and ISABELLA

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

All I Want for Thanksgiving....

All I wanted for Thanksgiving was a picture of the girls together in their matching Turkey shirts (the feathers were made from their handprints) and their Thanksgiving dresses. One would think that is really not too much to ask. However, due to some "unforeseen circumstances" I did not get a picture of Isabella in her Turkey T-shirt. I was able to capture a quick one of Iris though.
Then it was on to the Thanksgiving dress photo shoot.... "Iris, arms down! Isabella, look at the camera!"
"Too close..."
"Too far apart!" "Ugghh, that will have to do."
I also tried to get a decent family photo. This was the best one... We were able to get a very cute one of the girls with their Nana!
I am not looking forward to the Christmas card photo shoot. It should be very interesting!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Kim, you did a fantastic job making those Turkey dresses for
the girl's & your photo shoot of
them was hysterical.