If I had a pair of glasses she could have been Waldo's twin sister. I was trying to get her dressed in festive colors for our Holiday Festival of Lights walk but when I tried to put her hat on she looked more like Waldo and less like Christmas.
Both of my children inherited their large melon size heads from their fathers side of the family. I refer to it as the "Steele head." This hat is a size 6-12 months but I could just set it on top, it wouldn't go down near her ears at all.

Iris even gave it a try but it was no use...
Nana, I may need you to knit some more hats this winter!
1 comment:
Great pics of the girl's. Isabella looks like a little elf in her red/white stripes outfit.
We Nana & Papa did not spoil Iris
while you were gone. She is just
going thru the terrible "two's".
She's always good for me. (ha ha)
Post a Comment