IRIS and ISABELLA

Friday, February 18, 2011

Ashton's Birthday

Ashton turned 7 this week. He had a sleepover and then went to Frankie's Fun Park for his birthday. We had a small family pirate birthday and pizza dinner as well. Aaarrgghh.... Mary's made this cute Pirate Hat Cake... Trouble, trouble, trouble.... After dinner Ashton showed us his new Donkey Kong video game. Iris and Avery were being very quiet so we went to go check on them and this is what we found. They were sitting on Avery's princess bed and listening to Taylor Swift on her I-Pod. I think this is just a preview of what these two will be like in 10 more years.....

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow - I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog. Love all the recent pictures, but especially this one of the girls listening to Taylor Swift. Hilarious.

Mary Ann said...

These two girl's are double trouble! They are growing up so fast.