IRIS and ISABELLA

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The "I" Project

Iris came home from school with an "I" that we had to decorate. I decided to cut out some pictures of things that started with an "I" and let Iris glue them on her letter. She LOVES safety scissors right now so I let her just cut some paper while I was cutting out the pictures. I thought she'd be fine since she was strapped in her seat and I was standing on the other side of the counter talking to her. Apparently I was not watching close enough...
I really loved those jeggings....
The finished project!
People should think twice before naming their child something that starts with an "I." There were no iguanas or igloos in my Southern Living and Taste of Home Magazines. I had to do an internet serach for things that start with an "I" and print out the pictures.

No comments: