IRIS and ISABELLA

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Park Day!

Brad woke up Sunday morning and said, "Let's go to the Park!" I wasn't going to argue so off we went. This was Isabella's first time in a swing. She was a little hesitant at first...
but once we got going she really loved it!
Iris now prefers the big girl swing. She has not figured out how to pump her legs and swing herself but she does a good job holding on. When she's ready to get off though she just jumps off with no warning. Weeeeeeee!! After the park we went to Jack's Cosmic Dogs for lunch. Iris will not eat hotdogs so we ordered her a "Bunny In a Bun" which is a sauteed carrot in a bun. She did not care for that either. Her lunch consisted of french fries and ice cream
Isabella had some crackers in front of her but she ate them all. She's a very good eater....
After the park we put them both in the tub together. I have some great pictures but decided not to post any more tub pictures of Iris. I know she's only 2, but still. I thought these two of Isabella were super cute. She's laughing so hard she kept closing her eyes. She LOVES the bathtub!
still laughing...

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Those pics of Isabella in the tub w/her new (hairdo) is hysterical.
She will love that one later when
she grows up.