IRIS and ISABELLA

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lemons Race

Saturday my mom and I drove the girls up to Camden to see Brad race for the day. Iris took her car to drive. She was not happy about sharing it with Isabella...
so she just got out and let Isabella drive....
Unfortunately I did not get a picture of Brad racing. This picture was taken right after he got out and was telling the next driver and the mechanics (ie. my dad) a few things about how the car was running. Sadly the engine blew up about 45 minutes after I took this picture and the race was over for Brad and the team. Luckily I had brought a cake. Everyone ate cake while they grieved over the engine. Brad's birthday was Sunday and we weren't going to see him until late Sunday night when he got home so I decided to bring a cake to the track. I think the Hot Wheels theme fit the venue quite well.
Iris wasn't too upset about the engine. It just meant she got to eat cake earlier...
Mmmm.....black icing. Happy Birthday Daddy! (Sorry about your race car)

3 comments:

Iris said...

Love this photo!

Unknown said...

I think Iris's car ran better than her daddy's did that day!

Mary Ann said...

THE CAKE LASTED LONGER THAN THE RACE... OOPS I'M SORRY BRAD JUST
COULDN'T RESIST THAT ONE.
IRIS & ISABELLA COULD BE THE CHEERING TEAM FOR THE NEXT RACE!!!!!!!