Tuesday, August 24, 2010
First Day of Pre-School
Today was Iris' first day of preschool. I feel like she should have a backpack or something in this picture but we dropped that off on "meet the teacher day." I was very nervous about her going all day. I was not sure how lunch and nap time would go. Lunch time went well but I received a phone call during nap time asking that I come get her because after 45 minutes of crying she would not go to sleep and was keeping the other kids awake. Isabella and I headed to the school to get her and then I received another phone call saying she just fell asleep so we turned back around. I was afraid her next day at school would be the same but they said she did not cry during nap time and went to sleep with everyone else---Yeah, what a BIG GIRL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment