After that it was time to mow the grass. I bought a bubble lawnmower at the beginning of summer. The first one I took back because it was defective. This one did not work much better so it sat in our garage all summer. Daddy got it up and running though and it worked just fine. Turns out all you need is a little more bubble juice and some patience--who knew?!!
Isabella woke up a bit later but we kept her inside. The slightest bit of heat makes her eczema flare up and we were already battling a rash. I pulled out some "new" things for her as well though so she didn't fell left out. She's doing very well with holding things and of course bringing them all straight to her mouth.
She looks so content here snuggling with the caterpillar...
Saturday, August 28, 2010
New Toys!
Saturday was beautiful so we spent a little time outside with Iris while Isabella napped. None of these are really "new" toys but rather things we have not played with in quite some time. Iris thought they were new and that's all that mattered. Iris played kick ball with daddy. I did not get any pictures of her kicking but she really does a good job. Soccer may be in our future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment