Isabella turned 5 months old on Tuesday. I'll go ahead and confess that this picture was not taken until two days later.
Sorry Isabella but Tueday was a bit crazy. You fell asleep before I could take your picture earlier and then when you woke up your daddy called to say his truck broke down and we had to go get him. Then Iris was a bear on Wednesday because she did not take a great nap at school Tuesday and was up late because of going to pick up daddy. The day was just done and over by the time I thought about it again. I promise you looked the exact same on your actual 5 month birthday.
You are still just a little squirt but you are growing. You are not rolling over yet. I think you have the ability. You just lack the motivation. I'll have to find something to make you want to twist that body just an inch more and then you'll have it. You do great holding your pacifier and putting it in and out of your mouth. I've been pretty impressed with that. So far you have had rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes and butternut squash. You haven't had any of the jarred stuff either. I baked, blended and froze a bunch of homemade baby food for you and Ms. Courtney gave you a bunch so you're pretty well set for the next few months. You are still in mommy and daddy's room in your bassinet but I plan to remedy that this weekend and move you upstairs to your crib. Then we are going to work on giving up your 3:30am feeding. I know you're hungry but I seriously think you can make it at least until 6 or 6:30---PLEASE, for mommy!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment