On Saturday we met Misti, Matthew and John Howard at the mtn. house. Then we headed to the Apple Festival in Hendersonville. I looked back in the crowd and saw these two dads pushing strollers together. I couldn't resist getting a picture.
Iris and Daddy enjoying some Apple Ice Cream...

This is an airplane/train thing that Iris rode in. It's being pulled by a guy on a bicylcle with wings---kinda weird. She wanted to ride but was also a little scared. Luckily she was seated with an older girl who loved playing "Big Sister" so she made it through and had fun.

You can't leave the Apple Festival without eating an apple. Brad thought I was crazy to give her a whole apple. Normally I cut them in slices and remove the skin before giving them to her. I told Brad to just wait and see what Iris could do to an apple....

and here are the remains, she even ate the core!
No comments:
Post a Comment