IRIS and ISABELLA

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mountain House

On Sunday we opted to not go back to the Festival. It was hot and after the apple ice creams, apple slushies and the apples themselves we had our fill of apples for the weekend. Instead we drove to Brevard for lunch. Then we vistied O.P. Taylors toy store where Iris loaded up a bunch of loot. Then we came back to the house for a lazy afternoon. John Howard and Isabella kept each other company.
We took some family pictures on the deck. I felt guilty because Iris was napping so she didn't get in these photos. I doubt Isabella will ever catch up to as many photos as we have with Iris though so it's OK. I pulled out my sewing machine again and made this little dress for Isabella. It turned out very cute. I'm going to try to make a matching one for Iris as well.
Iris saw Isabella "exersaucing"and didn't want to be left out. It was quite nice actually because Iris could not get out once she got in so they were both immobilized. It would have been perfect if Iris didn't keep screaming "Help! I Stuck!" over and over and climb right back in after we freed her.

1 comment:

Iris said...

I love the photo of you, Brad, and Isabella. Could win a prize.