IRIS and ISABELLA

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

All About Iris

Iris was assigned her very first school "project" last week. Her class is making an "All About Me" quilt and each child had to decorate their own square to be tied with the others and made into a quilt. Here she is with her square...
We included family pictures and some of her favorite foods such as cheerios, goldfish, cake (could only find a cupcake) and ice cream. I also included shoes and a purse because she loves to accessorise. There are also stars on it because her favorite song to sing is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I've been playing the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cartoons each day and now she loves Mickey and Minnie so I found a picture of Minnie and of course, we could not leave out Elmo. It's hard to fit your child's life into an 8x8 square but I think it turned out pretty good.

No comments: