What was suppose to be a lazy weekend actually turned out to be quite busy. Saturday morning we went to Mt. Pleasant for a car show. Iris is wearing last years kitty cat ears and tail because there is a cat on her t-shirt and I thought it was cute---it is almost Halloween after all and she loved it. I have no idea what kind of car that is behind us but Brad liked it so that's why we are posing in front of it.
Then we went to lunch, took naps and everyone woke up in a good mood....

Silly kitty's....

We took the family back out to the dock to see if we could maybe catch some fish this time. Daddy caught not one, but two big redfish.
Iris finally got to see what a real fish looks like up close and personal. She was a bit hesitant about holding these...


I also caught a trout but I thought I looked fat in the picture so I decided not to post it. I am proud of my trout but not that proud. Isabella enjoyed the scenery from her bouncy seat as usual. Unfortunatley her OFF clip was no match for the no-seeums this time. They ran us off pretty quickly.

Iris even tried to get away by boat. (Don't worry, it's tied to the dock)

No comments:
Post a Comment