Isabella you are getting to be such a big girl and your smile could literally light up a room. It's is so infectious and when I look down at that adorable smile I completely forget that it is 3:30 a.m., I have been rocking you for an hour and you show no signs of going back to sleep. Yep, you have become a little night owl lately. I asked the Dr. at your 6 month check-up if I should stop feeding you in the middle of the night. I had already decided to stop but only asked so he would say "yes, that's what you should do," and I could stop without a guilty conscinece and tell myself I was only doing it because the Dr. said so but no, he said to give you another month. So you lucked out this time little one. But please please start sleeping through the night. Mommy has not had a full nights sleep in over 6 months and she is TIRED!
Your 6 Month check-up was on Oct. 25th and your stats are as follows:
Weight: 13 lbs. 14oz (11th percentile)
Length: 26 1/4 inches (68th percentile)
Head circumference: 16 1/2 inches (33rd percentile) ** Ok, no one freak out. Yes, her head measured bigger last month but the Dr. said she was the 2nd baby that morning who's head measured smaller than their last visit and he is certain that it is because the nurse wasn't so precise with her measurments last time. I do have to say I remember watching the nurse measure her head and her length at the last visit and thinking to myself, that was a little too quick and sloppy and I didn't think either measurement was quite accurate. Today it was a different nurse and she was VERY meticulous about her measurements and did a much better job.

No comments:
Post a Comment