IRIS and ISABELLA

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Decorations

I meant to put pictures of our Christmas decorations up a while ago but things have been busy. Iris helped me decorate her tree this year. I know there are some bare spots on the tree in this picture but that is because she re-arranged the ornaments every day. Our stockings hung by the chimney with care... We decide to stick with an artificial tree again this year. With the exersaucers, jumperoos and all the additional baby stuff we have right now we just wanted to keep it simple. Plus, I had visions of Iris pulling over a real tree and it toppling onto Isabella. That was the real reason we stuck with the artificial one. I think it turned out nice though... We also added some new decorations this year. Isabella's first ornament and a heart ornament made by my niece, Kaitlyn. Iris' reindeer art... an advent calendar from Brad's childhood... and our best new addition of the year....Isaboo!

No comments: