Monday, December 13, 2010
Holiday Shopping
Monday mom went to the mall with me to try and help with the girls while I finished some last minute Christmas shopping. Some brilliant person decided to put a train in our mall so now everytime parents try to run to the mall for quick trip it turns into a nightmare. The kids see the train and have a meltdown to ride it (or at least that's what mine does). It goes around the whole mall and whistles and toots it's horn so there's no avoiding it. We didn't even try fight it this time. Mom took Avery and Iris on a train ride while Isabella and I dashed in and out of a few stores.
Then we did a quick trip to Target. My Sit-N-Stand stroller came in handy. I think it's just meant for one rider up front but Iris and Avery didn't seem to care...
well, Avery may have been a little squished....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This post made me laugh out loud! And I appreciate the warning about the train in the mall. I wasn't planning on going, but now I definitely won't! :)
I had fun in the train... as people looked as we passed by.
That was a day to remember w/3 grands, Santa, train ride & of course eating in the food court.
Post a Comment