IRIS and ISABELLA

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Train Display

Saturday we drove downtown to Charleston Place hotel to see their train display. Iris loved it. She is very into trains these days. I did not do a good job with pictures. This was the best one...
The standard "proof that Isabella was there too" picture. There's no train in the background but I promise you were there Isabella. Like I said, I really did a poor job with pictures. Afterwards we braved the cold, wind and rain and walked down the street to Starbucks. Iris had her first chocolate milk. I know, you may think that's crazy since she's almost two and a half but I have never given her chocolate milk. She could have cared less really. It wasn't quite the momentous moment I thought it would be but I thought I should take a picture to commemorate the event anyway. I think we'll be sticking to plain white milk which is just fine with me!

No comments: