Saturday, December 25, 2010
Christmas Morning
When Iris came downstairs Christmas morning she found that Santa had left a ton of toys and a train set. She was a little hesitant about the train at first but then she warmed up to it, took the remote control, and that was the basically the end of Christmas morning. She had little interest in the other toys. She just wanted to play with the train. Isabella really enjoyed it too. I realized when I was posting this that I did not take a lot of pictures Christmas morning. We videotaped it instead so I ended up not getting many pictures. Here are a few though...
As any other 2 year old going on 16 she did take interest in the clothing Santa left. She found her treasure chest of dress up clothes and her Elmo slippers and insisted that she wear them immediately.
Isabella's main interest was the leftover boxes...
Then it was off to Nana and Papa's with Iris wearing her new white sweater. Now we can retire the too small one she has been wearing all summer and winter and give it to Isabella next winter. Thank you Granny and Grandad!
I made several dishes for Christmas dinner to take to Nana and Papa's. Brad graciously helped me out on Christmas Eve with the cooking and he made the banana pudding for me. He decided to be festive and spell "ho ho" on the pudding with vanilla wafers. Unfortunately he made the 'H" too big so he only had room for one "ho."
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment