IRIS and ISABELLA

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Isabella is 8 months!

Isabella is 8 months. This is not her Christmas dress. It was Iris' from last year but I wanted to try it on her so I thought this would make a nice 8 month picture. Iris wore it when she was 5 months and it fits Isabella perfectly at 8 months. She looks beautiful in it. I should have let her wear this for Christmas but I had already bought her a new dress. I was thinking this would not fit because of their age difference at Christmas time. Lesson learned.
Isabella weighs 15 pounds. I know this because she also had her first double ear infection this month which required a trip to the Dr.'s office.
Here are a few new firsts and accomplishments:
--took her first plane ride this month when we went to Indiana for Thanksgiving
--first ear infection
--likes bananas now
--scooting backwards
I know this is Isabella's post but when I was taking Isabella's picture in the dress Iris had a meltdown and wanted to put a dress on too and get her picture taken. I was able to get her to calm down and agree to her super woman costume instead. She calls herself Superman when she wears it but whatever. I think I took too many pictures of her these last two years. She is a complete Ham.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

SUPERGIRL WITH A SIPPY CUP... IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT.
SHE LOOKS "ADORABLE"... JUST LOVE IT.

Mary Ann said...

ISABELLA LOOKS SO "SWEET".. SHE
IS OUR SWEETHEAT..& IRIS IS
OUR LITTLE "HAM". SHE CRACKS ME UP ALL THE TIME.