Since Iris graduated on Thursday, Friday was technically our first day of summer vacation. I decided we should do soemthing fun to celebrate so I took the girls to the waterpark. NOT an easy task! Iris is going through a "scaredy cat" stage with water so she wanted me to hold her hand and be right beside her when playing. It's sweet but not easy to do when I also have to carry Isabella. Here's Iris practicing her "swimming."

Not really swimming. More like crawling with her hands...
Of course taking pictures with two kids at the waterpark is near impossible. These and a snack time picture were all I could manage.
When it was time to go Iris had a meltdown. She flat out refused to leave. I forgot to bring the stroller and there was no way I could carry the beach bag, Isabella and a kicking and screaming Iris. I started to panic but then I spotted an ice cream cart near our chairs. I promised Iris ice cream if she would put her shoes on so we could go. Again, she said no and refused. Luckily, they also had these crab shaped lollipops. Luckily that did the trick. After some bribing with the lollipop we were on our way.

No comments:
Post a Comment