IRIS and ISABELLA

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bug Fun!

No, not the outdoor kind of bug. The girls woke up Monday with a stomach bug. Isabella threw up during breakfast and I won't even describe what was going on with Iris. I had them all dressed and looking cute because my plan was to go to the aquarium. That plan was quickly out the window. They acted fine other than the stomach issues. I decided we should at least go outside and get some fresh air for a bit. Iris helped me water my garden... while Isabella enjoyed the swing. She's doing great at walking....
I had to use threats to get this picture. It was worth it though!
We were outside for maybe 20 minutes. Then it was back inside for more Pedialyte and one more throw-up by Isabella. After that it was lounging on the couch and cartoons for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Iris said...

So Sorry! That is no fun. Are mama and daddy all right?