IRIS and ISABELLA

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Boating

As if Friday and Saturday were not enough fun, Sunday morning Brad announced that we were going on a family boat trip. "Oh my," was all I could think. The girls ready to go....
Isabella watching Iris "fish." Isabella: Ugghhh, mom? I don't think she's really going to catch a fish with that rope..."
After some "fishing" we played in the water for a little while. I could have had some really cute pictures of the girls in the water. It's just too hard to keep your eyes and hands on a 1 and 2 year old in the water and take pictures at the same time. It took both of us to keep up with them. I did get some snack pictures though...
Iris agreed to say "Cheese" but refused to take the CapriSun out of her mouth.
Boodles all bundled for the ride home. It was her first time on the boat. She did great and seemed to really enjoy it. I thought maybe she's sleep on the way home but, no way. She stayed awake for the whole ride.

No comments: