IRIS and ISABELLA

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Road Trip- Indiana

We drove to Indiana last week. Brad's cousin, Gavin, got married on Saturday. The girls did really great on the drive. Poor Isabella had to endure the trip still in her baby carseat facing backwards. She meets the age requirement but she has to be 20 pounds to ride in a forward facing seat. I'm not sure when that will be?! It was a busy trip and I did not take a ton of pictures but I did mange to get a few. I wanted both girls to sit with Nana but they were not coopertaing so we did individual photos... What a sweet smile! I then tried to get the girls together but that was unsuccessful...
I said "hold her", not "strangle her!"
"Don't squeeze her, just put your arm around her...."
Ugghhhh!!! I give up!
Friday night we had a birthday dinner for Isabella. Lauren and Byron. Isabella had her own little smash cake. Yeah! I was able to get some smash cake photos since my fondant cake didn't exactly "smash."
Digging in....
There we go! That's the picture I was looking for!
After Isabella's mess it was time for Lauren's cake. This one we all got to eat too. It was delicious, the best chocloate cake I have ever had! Iris was super excited about the cake (as you can see). As soon as we were done singing Happy Birthday she took her fork and stuck it straight into the cake for a taste. Byron did not have a cake and I forgot to take a picture of him. Sorry! We had plenty of sweets and he got to go on a cruise the next week so I'm sure he had plenty of good food and sweets on his birthday cruise.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lauren, Byron and Isabella!

No comments: