IRIS and ISABELLA

Monday, April 25, 2011

Strawberry Picking

I took one look at our house this morning and decided we could either stay home and clean up the Easter mess or we could ----go pick strawberries! We opted for strawberry picking at Ambrose Farms. Isabella supervised from her new red wagon... while munching on snacks and strawberries.
Iris brefly helped me pick berries.
Iris: Here berry berry. Mmmm, juicy... (notice the two eaten berries behind her)...
....three down.
I say Iris briefly helped me because she wasn't as into hunting strawberries as she was Easter eggs. She ate every one that she found. I had to get her back in the wagon so we wouldn't have to buy the whole farm.
I continued to pick the rest by myself. Isabella was staying busy with her two sippy cups, snack cup, and yes, that is my Blackberry she is stepping on...
I still can't understand how she got more dirty than Iris and never left the wagon....

No comments: