IRIS and ISABELLA

Friday, April 15, 2011

Barbie Bribery

Iris pooped in the potty! YEAH, I am so proud! She has been going pee pee in the potty for a while now. She will happily pee pee for a sticker or lollipop. Poo Poo has been another story. I decided to up the ante and promised her a Barbie doll if she pooped in the potty. Pure bribery, I know. No shame here though. After many failed attempts I finally timed it right. After several minutes --SUCCESS! We made a huge deal out of it and I gave her Ballerina Barbie. She hugged her and loved her and then immediately asked for a lollipop (seems they are still the best bribe). A few minutes later I heard Iris saying, "Now, stwetch. Reach for you toes" and found her doing this. She and Barbie did all kind of ballet stretches the rest of the morning.
Congratulations Iris! Another milestone accomplished!

No comments: