IRIS and ISABELLA

Friday, April 8, 2011

Hunting for the Easter Bunny

A walked on the back porch to see what Brad was up to and this is what I discovered...
The black tarp is my "garden to be" but the holes all around it were new. I asked Brad if he was searching for the Easter Bunny. He did not find my joke all that funny. Turns out we were having a problem with our sprinkler system and Brad was trying to find some box buried in the yard so he could fix the problem. Iris was a little concerned about the holes and tried to "help" daddy by filling them in with our pine straw...
hard at work...
she was very meticulous about her pine straw piles...
Later in the day: Even more holes, but still no power box.
An overhead view. Finally, the box is found. I thought the digging would then be over, but no. Now he is digging a small trench all the way across the yard to run wire to the box. Did I mention we are having an Easter egg hunt in this yard in 2 weeks?
Good Job Honey!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm dying laughing . . .