IRIS and ISABELLA

Friday, April 22, 2011

More Big Girl Bed Drama

Iris wanted to sleep with her Easter eggs last night. I specifically told her "no" and put them up on her dresser. I told her they would be right there all night and she could play with them in the morning. She reluctantly agreed and eventually fell asleep. I checked on her around midnight and she was sound asleep, eggs still on the dresser. However, when I looked in the camera this morning I saw a basket of eggs in her bed. I went upstairs to investigate and this is what I found... I also found this chair pushed up against the dresser (now I know how she reached her eggs)...
this chair up against the crib...
and a pile of clothes on the floor that were not there last night.
I thought that was the end of my surprises until Iris got out of bed wearing purple polka dot capri pants. When I put her to bed she was wearing pj bottoms that matched her pj top. I could not find her matching pj bottoms anywhere. Eventually I found them in a drawer along with two dresses that were supposed to be hanging on her closet door.
I don't know how to go backwards now that we've started sleeping in the "big girl bed?"

No comments: