IRIS and ISABELLA

Monday, April 4, 2011

Big Girl Day

Iris is trying so hard to be a big girl these days. She was into all of my stuff this morning and wanted to do everything I was doing. I won the make-up war but she ran off with "a Secret."
Instead of arguing in circles with a 2 year old I decided to indulge her a bit and paint her toenails...
She loved them! Blowing her paint dry...
After we were all deodorized and painted it was off to the park. Iris kept checking her toes to make sure the paint was still there. She talked about them the whole day!
Peek-a-boo...
"1,2,3....weeeee!"
After Iris had some fun it was time for our picnic. Iris started off scolding Isabella as usual. Probably because she just looked at something that belongs to Iris. I forget what it was and she has it securely hidden behind her back here. I can just look at this picture and hear Iris saying, "No, no Isaboo!."
Getting along a little better...
Aaahh! My easy one.....

2 comments:

Iris said...

Love your blog!

Mary Ann said...

Going to be costly w/two little
girl's wanting their nails done
later. Great pics of them having
lunch together.