Mealtime around here has become very messy. Isabella is a food thrower. She LOVES to fling food on the floor just to see what happens. When she throws her
sippy cup Iris laughs which just gives her more reason to throw it down again and again. I went online to order a splat mat to put on the floor beneath them. They are ridiculously expensive and not nearly big enough for our needs. Instead, I found these cute tablecloths. They were cheap,
they work great, and now I do not have to sweep and mop 3 times a day. Yeah!!
Jeanette bought the girls these great plastic bibs with sleeves. I love them! Coupled with my tablecloth on the floor I am much less stressed about the messes.
Yes, this little cute thing throws food...
and this one doesn't help the situation!
1 comment:
I love Iris' puppy tails. All the pics are adorable!
Post a Comment