Iris had her Easter party on Thursday. I was in charge of the cookies. We made Easter Bunny sugar cookies on a stick....

the whole litter...
I say "we" because Brad stayed up until 11:00pm to help me finish decorating them. The next morning I was in a rush so he also decoratively arranged them in the grass basket for me.
THANK YOU HONEY!! You are truly the best!
I also made chocolate covered
Oreo's with bunnies and flowers. I actually had my act together on these and had them done in the afternoon.

Iris preferred to just lick her cookie like a lollipop...

After the party it was time for THE HUNT! About four classrooms of two year
olds' all descended upon this playground at once....

it was covered in eggs...
Iris is obsessed with eggs. She had her whole basket full within minutes...

Iris: Whew, I need to sit down. That was a lot of hard work!
No comments:
Post a Comment